21 March 2019

The Compartmentalising of various things.

I'm not exactly sure how to express what is going on my head for this entry, but I suppose there should be some effort rather than none.

One can be able to live from the various things that have happened. One could well have forgiven the person for the faults or what not. And perhaps well, there is still residue from the events that one has forgiven the person from.

Put another way, one has forgiven, but one certainly hasn't forgotten the events that surrounded the things that have happened,

An extremely difficult thing is to deal with the flashbacks of the things that have happened. A flashback does not have to be of any kind of influence...

If anything I ask for prayers...


1 comment:

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier