11 March 2019

God Forgives, forgive me a sinner....

Yesterday was Cheesefare Sunday (aka Forgiveness Sunday)

So for the first thing, I beg forgiveness for any wrongs that I have done...and I hope to do. better.

Being that yesterday was a cumulation of all the things. (The end of DST, my mom's birthday, and forgiveness Sunday) It made for a rather miserable Sunday.

Today is Clean Monday, we start from the beginning for this Lenten Season, so I figure what a day to return to blogging on a more regular basis. I'm not quite sure what direction I'm going to take this blog, but we will see where things go. I'm open to suggestions.

The Lenten season is a chance for us to grow by penance, fasting, and almsgiving.

I know there are a lot of things to address, but I think addressing them all in one post isn't going to solve things.

Let us acquire the Spirit of Peace so that in Christ, many will be saved...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier