25 September 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday...The wait is over edition...

AOA as usual is our gracious host:


1) As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of Jordan Pruitt. I make no secret about my some would call it obsession on this blog about her. I've talked about her and promoted her music....Well, after 2 weeks of torture thank you to the execs at NBC, her audition was FINALLY shown last night. (I rushed home after work to watch NBC (must say something, I can't stand NBC otherwise))...She did not fail to impress me once again....and Christina Aguilera (another one of my favourite singers)....If I haven't bragged about her enough...here's her audition. So good, I had to give you 2 videos. I hope she wins.





2) As I was talking to my friend Emmy on Twitter last night, about 1. Something else was happening, the replacement refs were trending on twitter. For those of you that missed the blatantly obvious interception against the Seattle Seachickens...here ya go...These replacement refs have gotta go, but I must admit, it's pure comedy watching these guys, even if they suck at their job


3) One thing to really look forward to at the end of the week is 1st payday....it's been a long time coming...yay, money....

7/2)  Because I think more Jordan Pruitt is a good thing....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier