11 September 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday....The intended to be that didn't quite end up so random version

h/t to AOA our gracious host


1) I'm deeply upset at myself for missing the live broadcast of Jordan Pruitt last night on the Voice (the only show on NBC that's actually worth watching outside of football). Did anybody get a chance to hear her? As some of y'all know I'm a HUGE fan of hers and certainly don't fail to not promote her here at my blog....which if you haven't heard this song...you probably should....and while I'm on the topic...I hope she was chosen by another one of my favorite singers Christina Aguilera, it would just be epic beyond epic...


2) I would be absolutely insensitive if I didn't mention anything about 9/11. Today would have been my grandmother's birthday...she was very good at hiding her age, as she didn't want anyone to know. I miss her dearly. May perpetual light upon her, and may the souls of all the faithfully departed rest in peace. I was in high school back when 9/11 happened, and was very appreciative of my math teacher who actually had us do work instead of watching tv. We remember all of the fallen and may perpetual light shine upon them. We beg for God's mercy on our nation, and to convert the terrorists to the light of Christ and Holy Mother Church. Any religion that actively promotes violence in the name of God, and needs you to have forced conversions, is not a true religion, period.

3) It's football season. Which means Go Panthers :D...though we lost, there's still plenty of time in the season to get to a good record. I must say Peyton Manning looked very good on Sunday against Pittsburgh, once John Fox let the chains loose and let Peyton be Peyton. I must say, I want to see a Panthers vs. Broncos superbowl this year. Here's hoping.


7/2) I was totally going to make something un-related to Jordan Pruitt here, but quite frankly, we all know I wasn't going to do that...so thus here's another song to hear her voice :)




2 comments:

  1. Not to worry, Jordan was only shown very briefly in a montage of clips. You didn't miss any singing. Hopefully they'll show her actual audition tonight or tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier