02 July 2019

Thoughts with Joe, the 17th anniversary edition

a. It's been 17 years since I've lost my mother. This year it was not only not easier, but also it felt to a certain degree like a gut punch/someone spit on my mom's grave, something set me off. Waking up in tears probably doesn't help those things either. But really missing her even more than normal. May her memory be eternal.

b. More often times than not, we are not in control. of how others respond, we are in control (relatively) of how we respond in situations. The important thing is to live out the great commandments of loving God, and loving neighbour, and staying close to the sacraments.

c. if I could ask some prayers for some private intentions, i would really appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. RIP TO YOUR MOM.... MEMORY ETERNAL....
    OUR FATHER.... HAIL MARY.... GLORY BE TO THE FATHER...

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier