20 July 2014

The courage to stand up

I must admit, it's a lot easier for me to use the blogosphere to teach as I'm a natural introverted person, and tend to be extremely shy in my public person. Those of you that have the misfortune of knowing me outside of my blog know I do virtually everything in my power to deflect any attention about my person.

But that said, it is often necessary to speak up about various issues of the day. 

Is it easy? Absolutely not! Silence is something we can't do! The culture is attacking us with absolutely no remorse. If we shut up and say nothing, they will run us over, and will do so until we can no longer breathe. 

Negotiating with evil is something we can't do, we must fight evil, we must fight the errors whether they're coming from outside, or from inside. The Truth must win, and while it certainly can't be imposed, it's hard for people to come to the Truth, when it is not known or shared. 

It doesn't matter whether we're talking about abortion, "gay marriage", papal interviews, or even the president of the US, or our various policies. We as a society need to have the courage to stand up and defend the Truth, support those that are persecuted and fight the culture with offense, not sitting being pansies and taking it without fighting. 

If we don't fight, we will lose, always remember, the best defense is a good offense.

Pax Vobis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier