20 March 2012

7/2 Time Out Tuesday Vol 9.

Hosted by AOA


1) Yesterday was the solemnity of St Joseph. I took Joseph as my Confirmation Saint name. And it's pretty cool that the Holy Father has the name Joseph as well. So a belated Solemnity to all of you and hopefully all of you had a good one.
2) Because it was a solemnity yesterday...I tried my hand at baking. Unfortunately, I didn't have any mixing bowls until today...thus the cake comes one day late...Here are the photos to prove it. 










3) To solve this right's issue once and for all...I've made a simple check list...with some definitions to help. As you can see, none of the listed issues are rights....even though they may pass pieces of a check list. 


7/2) I apparently gained a ton of followers on my twitter page. Apparently there are people that like the fact that I took some racist to school on twitter. Welcome to my world...throwing common sense at people for 26 years and counting...





3 comments:

  1. Good on you for defending the truth, Joe.

    So how'd the cakes taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cakes came out excellent...I feel like Fr Z when I'm sharing my cooking

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier