01 February 2012

Statements of Feb.

Since it is Feb, let me get some thoughts out the way: 


1) Valentine's day does not exist in my calendar. I've hated it since 5th grade, and it will continue to be that way. I am thus protesting


 2) There are only 3 people I would consider reversing the protest for...and only 3 people. 


3) Bombard me with love questions, and I will turn into evil Joe...you don't want that.


 4) Last but not least. It's the shortest month of the year. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

  1. So . . . why do you talk about the fact that you don't want to talk about it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis a paradox isn't it? :p...though the actual reason is, it's one thing if I say it of my own accord (as now)...and another thing entirely when forced (which I hate).

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier