19 August 2011

Thoughts for a Friday Evening

  • It's a lot easier to pray, when you're praying with someone. The fact that I'm able to pray the brieviary with a friend of mine definitely gives me reason to think something greater is possible. Though I must say, it's interesting trying to pray 3 hours apart. We always end up doing what's on my time zone.
  • Even though rejection letters and e-mails suck, it's better than ignoring the candidate that applied for the position.
  • For the solemnity of the Assumption, I saw a good friend....I should hold a grudge against her, but I don't. That's probably because like myself, she's also a mathematician. And I have complete and total sympathy to mathematicians and physicist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier