02 July 2011

The decision to blog again.

I'll be perfectly honest ever sine St. Valentine's day I've been lost. At that point I was asked to leave the order for whatever reason. I'm not going to sit and dwell on it. My emotions have been completely sinusodal going up and down between both extremes of anger, and dispair.

I've been quite quiet about what has been going on in my life and for that matter blogging. So I've thus decided to re-brand myself. I've started this blog fresh to put everything that has happened in the past somewhat behind me. (You have to know me in real life to understand why I said it the way I said it.)

a. The title: My blog doesn't matter

In reality my blog doesn't matter, I'm just a person with a pulpit who is not afraid to use it. If someone complains about something that I have to say, clearly that person needs to find a life, or start their own. I will keep comments open, but understand this is my blog and I control it and what you can (or can't say)

b. What I'll talk about

Anything, this ought to be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I know this post is old, but want to know more about your leaving the Monastery, and your take on Religious life!!

    In Christ,

    Don
    donaldbell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a link to my e-mail in my profile...drop me an e-mail

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier