01 May 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday---The unsolicited advice edition.

hosted by AOA


1) Pictures can be stolen...and photoshopped. And then used against you...be warned ahead of time. Be careful of what pictures you post. They can and will be used against you.

2) As the old saying goes, if you're going to explain something, explain it right....don't dare be caught explaining in correct physics in front of me. I will hammer you. Or in this case random person at starbucks who thought they knew physics.

3) The secret project is almost done...it has been hard work, but I think all of you will like the project and appreciate the work I put into it :D...

7/2) The normal physics solution for this week...will be oral...but right now it's too loud to make the video...so I'm going to post it in the morning, so check back in the morning for the video. :)

UPDATE:

Here is said video...I hid my hideous face on purpose...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier