31 January 2012

7/2 Time out Tues. Vol 3

Hosted by LarryD at AOA



1) Just so we're clear...it's a mortal sin to root for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Therefore you must root for the Giants. I will be watching the game this weekend...on the account I want to see Brady et crew get hammered. Not gonna lie, I want to see a 70-0 beat down, but it's not going to happen. 

2) Sign this Petition stating that the zero administration rescind the mandate that Catholic organizations provide contraceptions and abortions....We need to step up our game, We have all slacked. We can not comply with anything that has us go against our Faith. Even if the Bishops' haven't been preaching on it like they should. 

3) I changed my voice mail to Russian...we'll see how many people call me now. Yes, my sense of humor is a bit twisted. But the voice mail is professional. 

7/2) Note to self, don't stay up til 4 am talking to Russian friend. Or do stay up that late :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier