For this week the 7 things in your charity I'd like you to keep in your prayers.
1) For a speedy recovery of my former chemistry teacher from his surgery.
2) For the health and safety for Christians in the Middle East...especially for those falsely accused of crimes.
3) For an increase in devotion to the Liturgy of the Hours by the Faithful
4) For the release of the souls in purgatory
5) For the health and safety of Pope Benedict XVI
6) For the rubrics to be followed out of love for the Church and her teachings. For the faithfulness to follow the rubrics, even when they become painful for the human body to do. In particular for the act of genuflecting.
7) For the reconciliation of enemies and for the acknowledgement of Absolute Truth in society.