- Insanity is doing the same thing over again, and expecting different results. The GOP is insane! They didn't learn that running a moderate vs a liberal, the liberal will ALWAYS win. Why is this? The answer is simple, liberals are themselves, moderates have to pretend to be someone they're not. Mittens had to pander to get votes (aka pretending to be pro-life) , Obama had a secure base. Those that saw right through both clowns (aka myself) were not going to be played fools and vote for one in spite of the other. Principles were going to be held to regardless. To translate, Mittens losing is entirely his fault, and no one else's but his.
- People like free things....the culture of entitlement rules the day....in spite of whatever consequences there of.
- As I've stated before on this blog, the argument for Religious Freedom was never going to fly. Why is this? Again, the vast majority of people don't work for a religious employer, and the vast majority of people are INDIFFERENT to religion in general. What should have been argued was WHY abortion, contraception are evils, instead of trying to get the gov't to leave us alone. If people have no clue WHY something is wrong, they're not going to care. We decided to try and appease the culture of indifference rather than fight it.
- A lie becomes a truth, if you believe it long enough. The Obama campaign kept hammering home that Mittens was going to do things that he wasn't going to do. (Aka: ban birth control, take away abortion so called rights, etc). Unfortunately, a slight majority believe in this entitlement culture as I mentioned previously. People are manipulated by the media....Mittens should have never ran based upon his actual record. Sorry!
- America is a man-made institution, it's going to fall sooner rather than later. Only the Church that God founded will survive...Period!
- Penance, penance, penance! Let us all start by making acts of reparation for the sins of America, all of us!
- I will say, that yes, I have thought about moving out of the country....not to avoid punishment...but to pursue higher advances. Good thing I'm fluent in Russian :)....Something tells me I'm going to need it.
- May God have mercy on all of us, May He have mercy on all of us, myself being a chief sinner. (No, I didn't vote for Obama)
- Apparently arithmetic is something America needs a re-education in. 16 TRILLION can't be decreased by increasing spending.
- Evil is the warping of a good intention. People don't see evil because everything is wrapped around a good intention....Good intentions have bad consequences, the road to hell is paved with good intentions....;)
- However, worry not, the world has plenty of time before ending....This is only the beginning.
- Dear friends at the USCCB, withdraw your money now, stop taking money from the gov't, enough with the political correctness, enough with the tax exemptions, moral cooperation with evil can't be accepted....appeasement with the gov't isn't going to work....I hope you've learned your lesson!...
- My dear Catholics, Orthodox and Protestants, our Hope is in Jesus and not in man! Don't lose sight of this....
06 November 2012
Post Election thoughts!
Fortunately, my thoughts are not dependent on who actually wins the election, as that's completely irrelevant to what my thoughts are....