27 November 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday: The sad state of our culture edition

h/t to AOA for hosting once again....


1) I've often heard it said that one can tell much about culture through what it promotes...1st things first....What does it tell us of our culture when people get excited for "Teen Mom 2"...Teenagers don't need TV shows, they need to keep their legs closed and stay in class and avoid liberal indoctrination....I won't be wasting time watching this...There's enough things to pollute my brain with....Of course I remember when they actually played music on MTV....now they should just name it liberal indoctrination TV. That, or hedonism TV, either one works...

2) In a world where the economy's not great, people struggling to find work, the corruption of the government, and they STILL put back in power BHO....That's not just sad, that's absolutely pathetic. It's no wonder we're slipping in education, we can't even do basic arithmetic that involves the reduction of 16 Trillion dollars. Screw all the effects of what's going to happen as a result...Incompetence just rules the day....I have no faith in people....

3) Oh yeah, the USCCB annual meeting was a few weeks ago....almost forgot....There were some good comments by Cardinal Dolan on the need to go to Confession, but as usual, as with every good thing that comes from them, things get undermined indirectly....problems with extroverts ;)...

7/2) I've started a new blog dedicated to my work in my fields called order points to Truth....I hope to be able to give explanations on various phenomena....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier