31 July 2012

Chic-fil-a....some thoughts

I completely stand with Chic-fil-a for taking a stand on a position. I happen to agree with their stance. I believe that everyone has a right to an opinion (whether right or wrong) and they also have a right to express that opinion. 

Chic-fil-a is getting flack because this position is not exactly kosher with popular culture and the tendency of popular culture to be socially more liberal than conservative. For goodness sake, I love all of the homosexual so called rights movements, saying to boycott them. (Of course what they do with their own money is their own decision). 

If an organization takes a position. Does it automatically imply that EVERYONE in that organization agrees with it? What the owner of Chic-fil-a does with his money is HIS business. 

As for the whole eating at Chic-fil-a on August 1st, I can't...there isn't one in Grangeville, ID. 

However, when i do find one, I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier