26 June 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday: The World Dictator Edition

hosted by AOA 




1) I would not torture anyone. I would merely play Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black music until they confess information that I need to know. All of my minions will have special ear pieces to filter the music. And no these pieces are not available to the general public.

2) I would then ban anyone other than the absolute dictator from playing Justin Bieber. Some may view this as being very nanny statish. Well, yes, I'm doing all of you a service by not allowing him to be played to the general populace. I said I don't believe in torture ;).

3) The TSA would be eliminated immediately. Spy drones have this problem solved already. And I'll be spying from a sleep number bed. (those things are crazy comfortable). Any idiot trying to bring a bomb on a plane will be vaporized.

7/2) All future minions will have to go through a background check....which isn't for me to find information which will be used against you....rather...I must make sure there will be no one to undermine my administration.


1 comment:

  1. But I was planning on being the next dictator. We might have to get together and plan this thing out...

    Oh, and remember to link back to AoftheA. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier