29 June 2014

12 years...still not easy

While the Church of East and of West celebrates the solemnity of Ss Peter and Paul, today is the 12th anniversary of my mom's death.

In your charity, if you can please pray for her, and for myself, my oldest nephew, my sister and my dad. By no means do these things get any easier, Normally I find it much easier to hide my own suffering, but I guess it's one of those things that a teenage boy should not have to watch his mother deteriorate right in front of him.

For the blessed repose of my mother, let us pray to the Lord, Lord have mercy

For the souls of the faithfully departed, let us pray to the Lord, Lord have mercy

For a good account before the fearsome judgement seat of Christ, let us beesech the Lord, Grant this O Lord.

Pray for me, it's been rather rough this year, and I really do feel like breaking down

Pax Vobis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier