15 October 2011

On the vigil of the solemnity of the nativity of Joe

In stroke of linguistic genius...I have coined "the solemnity of the nativity of Joe" (Yes, the lowercase letters are on purpose)

I could have just said today was the day before my birthday, but that's completely overdone.

A few thoughts...

1. The road to heaven is paved with the souls of Junior High teachers (7th and 8th). The crap they have to put up with is beyond anything I would expect anyone to do. I teach 7th and 8th graders, teaching them is hopefully cutting time off of purgatory. I studied to teach high school kids, this is really testing my patience.
2.  Listen to the statement, "We're protesting Wall St." I find it hilarious...forgive me for thinking the protest of an intimate object is a bad idea. What did the street do to you?
3. I bought an apartment in Grangeville, ID....I'm pretty excited about this new and upcoming opportunity.
4. If you're going to take a test, it should relate to what you studied...so why on the DMV test does it have questions about the rights of motorcycles, when I'm taking a test on cars?

Yes, it's my birthday tomorrow...:)

God Bless

Mr. P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier