08 January 2013

7/2 Timeout Tuesday the welcome back to the game version

h/t to AOA of course...Now that I have some time on my hands, I'm back


1) ND was in the national title game vs. Alabama yesterday. Sorry, but ND didn't stand a chance. I mean EWTN is in the same diocese as the University of Alabama. ND was screwed ;).

2) Yesterday was the first day of Christmas for many Orthodox and Eastern Catholics. A blessed Christmas season to y'all.

3) At the host of this interwebs meme, he said to pray for Jen, and so I will (and I'm sure all of you will to)

7/2) Continue to pray for me....no details at this time as to why :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier