09 October 2012

7/2 Timeout Tuesday...the 1 week before my birthday edition

Thanks to our gracious late night host AOA


1) It's officially 1 week before my birthday, which means I guess, I should start listing what I want for my birthday....Well, I'm just going to come out and say it, the one thing I actually want for my birthday isn't going to happen any time soon, nor probably ever. It would be an absolute surprise....

2) I've still yet to decide what I'm doing for my birthday....It will probably be something small without all the attention that normally comes....

3) In your charity I would appreciate more prayers for a situation. What will come of it is up to God and his providence.

7/2) The quickest way to get to my heart...is through a few of my favourite things...that, and actually being within reach.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are guests, and you can be kicked out at anytime by the owner of this blog :p...Please use a name or a pseudo name to identify yourself....it makes my life easier